1. Ghaly MY, Jamil T, El-Seesy I E, Souaya E R, Nasr R A. Treatment of highly polluted paper mill wastewater by solar photocatalytic oxidation with synthesized nano TiO2 . Chem Eng J. 2011; 168: 446-454.
2. Shirsath SR, Pinjari DV, Gogate PR, Sonawane SH, Pandit AB. Ultrasound assisted synthesis of doped TiO2 nano-particles: characterization and comparison of effectiveness for photocatalytic oxidation of dyestuff effluent. Ultrason Sonochem. 2013;20(1):277-86.
3. Sökmen M, Tatlıdil İ, Breen C, Clegg F, Buruk CK, Sivlim T, Akkan Ş. A new nano-TiO2 immobilized biodegradable polymer with self-cleaning properties. J Hazard Mater. 2011;187(1):199-205.
4. Lu SY, Wu D, Wang QL, Yan J, Buekens AG, Cen KF. Photocatalytic decomposition on nano-TiO2: Destruction of chloroaromatic compounds. Chemosphere. 2011;82(9):1215-24.
5. Shen C, Wang YJ, Xu JH, Luo GS. Facile synthesis and photocatalytic properties of TiO2 nanoparticles supported on porous glass beads. Chem Eng J. 2012;209:478-85.
6. Kazemi M, Mohammadizadeh MR. Simultaneous improvement of photocatalytic and superhydrophilicity properties of nano TiO2 thin films. Chem Eng Res Des. 2012;90(10):1473-9.
7. Liu F, Liu H, Li X, Zhao H, Zhu D, Zheng Y, Li C. Nano-TiO2@ Ag/PVC film with enhanced antibacterial activities and photocatalytic properties. Appl Surf Sci. 2012;258(10):4667-71.
8. Shen C, Wang YJ, Xu JH, Luo GS. Facile synthesis and photocatalytic properties of TiO2 nanoparticles supported on porous glass beads. Chem Eng J. 2012;209:478-85.
9. Ghorai TK, Chakraborty M, Pramanik P. Photocatalytic performance of nano-photocatalyst from TiO2 and Fe 2 O 3 by mechanochemical synthesis. J Alloy Compd. 2011;509(32):8158-64.
10. Zhang Z, Xu Y, Ma X, Li F, Liu D, Chen Z, Zhang F, Dionysiou DD. Microwave degradation of methyl orange dye in aqueous solution in the presence of nano-TiO 2-supported activated carbon (supported-TiO2/AC/MW). J Hazard Mater. 2012;209:271-7.
11. Chow KL, Man YB, Zheng JS, Liang Y, Tam NF, Wong MH. Characterizing the optimal operation of photocatalytic degradation of BDE-209 by nano-sized TiO2. . J Environ Sci. 2012;24(9):1670-8.
12. Hu S, Li F, Fan Z, Chang CC. Enhanced photocatalytic activity and stability of nano-scaled TiO2 co-doped with N and Fe. Appl Surf Sci. 2011;258(1):182-8.
13. Sorolla MG, Dalida ML, Khemthong P, Grisdanurak N. Photocatalytic degradation of paraquat using nano-sized Cu-TiO2/SBA-15 under UV and visible light. J Environ Sci. . 2012;24(6):1125-32.
14. Pant HR, Pant B, Sharma RK, Amarjargal A, Kim HJ, Park CH, Tijing LD, Kim CS. Antibacterial and photocatalytic properties of Ag/TiO2/ZnO nano-flowers prepared by facile one-pot hydrothermal process. Ceram Int. 2013;39(2):1503-10.
15. Cheng X, Yu X, Xing Z. Characterization and mechanism analysis of Mo–N-co-doped TiO2 nano-photocatalyst and its enhanced visible activity. J Colloid Interf Sci. 2012;372(1):1-5.
16. Zhou S, Lv J, Guo LK, Xu GQ, Wang DM, Zheng ZX, Wu YC. Preparation and photocatalytic properties of N-doped nano-TiO2/muscovite composites. Appl Surf Sci. 2012;258(16):6136-41.
17. Pant HR, Park CH, Pant B, Tijing LD, Kim HY, Kim CS. Synthesis, characterization, and photocatalytic properties of ZnO nano-flower containing TiO2 NPs. Ceram Int. 2012;38(4):2943-50.
18. Shi H, Zhang T, An T, Li B, Wang X. Enhancement of photocatalytic activity of nano-scale TiO2 particles co-doped by rare earth elements and heteropolyacids. J Colloid Interf Sci. 2012;380(1):121-7.
19. Saha S, Wang JM, Pal A. Nano silver impregnation on commercial TiO2 and a comparative photocatalytic account to degrade malachite green. Sep Purif Technol. 2012;89:147-59.
20. Christoforidis KC, Figueroa SJ, Fernández-García M. Iron–sulfur codoped TiO2 anatase nano-materials: UV and sunlight activity for toluene degradation. Appl Catal B: Environ. 2012;117:310-6.
21. Wang C, Shi H, Zhang P, Li Y. Synthesis and characterization of kaolinite/TiO2 nano-photocatalysts. Appl. Clay Sci. 2011;53(4):646-9.
22. Ramaswamy V, Jagtap NB, Vijayanand S, Bhange DS, Awati PS. Photocatalytic decomposition of methylene blue on nanocrystalline titania prepared by different methods. Mater Res Bul. 2008;43(5):1145-52.
23. Rupa AV, Manikandan D, Divakar D, Sivakumar T. Effect of deposition of Ag on TiO2 nanoparticles on the photodegradation of Reactive Yellow-17. J Hazard Mater. 2007;147(3):906-13.
24. Xu Y, Lei B, Guo L, Zhou W, Liu Y. Preparation, characterization and photocatalytic activity of manganese doped TiO2 immobilized on silica gel. J Hazard Mater. 2008 Dec 15;160(1):78-82.