1. Coleman M, Eggins BR, Byrne JA, Palmer FL, King E, Photocataytic degradation of 17-β-oestradiol on immobilized TiO2, Appl Catal B. 2000;24: L1-L5.
2. Hong CS, Wang Y, Bush B, , Kinetics and products of the TiO2, photocatalytic degradation of 2-chlorobiphenyl in water, Chemosphere. 1998;36: 1653–166.
3. Ohko Y, Ando I, Niwa C, Tatsuma T, Yamamura T, Nakashima T, Kubota Y, Fujishima A, Degradation of bisphenol A in water by TiO2 photocatalyst, Environ Sci Technol. 2001; 35: 2365–2368.
4. Rui X, Jia L, Jun W, Xiaofang W, BinLiu BW, Xiaoyu L, Xiangdong Z, Photocatalytic degradation of organic dyes under solar light irradiation combined with Er3+:YAlO3/Fe- and Co-doped TiO2 coated composites. Sol Energ Mat Sol Cells. 2010;94: 1157–1165
5.Wu X, Qin W, Ding X, He W Jiang Z, Dopant influence on the photo-catalytic activity of TiO2 films prepared by micro-plasma oxidation method, J Molecul Catal A. 2007;268: 257-263.
6. Shaoqi ZW, Titania deposited on soft magnetic activated carbon as a magnetically separable photocatalyst with enhanced activity, Appl Surf Sci. 2010;256:6191-6198.
7. Ioannis KK, Triantafyllos AA, TiO2-assisted photocatalytic degradation of azo dyes in aqueous solution: kinetic and mechanistic investigations A review. Appl Catal B. 2004;49:1–14.
8. . Bouras, P, Stathatos E, Lianos P, Pure versus metal-ion-doped nanocrystalline titania for photocatalysis, Appl Catal B. 2007, 73: 51–59.
9. Ding X, An T, Li G, Zhang S, Chen J, Yuan J, Zhao H, Chen H, Sheng G, Fu J, Preparation and characterization of hydrophobic TiO2 pillared clay: the effect of acid hydrolysis catalyst and doped Pt amount on photocatalytic activity, J Colloid Interf Sci; 2008;320 (2): 501–507.
10. Li Y, Peng S, Jiang F, Lu G Li S. Effect of doping TiO2 with alkaline-earthmetal ions on its photocatalytic activity. J Serbian Chem Soc. 2007;72 (4): 393–402
11. Liao D L., Badour CA, Liao BQ, Preparation of nanosized TiO2/ZnO composite catalyst and its photocatalytic activity for degradation of methyl orange. J Photochem Photobiol A. 2008;194: 11–19.
12. Rengaraj S, Li, XZ, Photocatalytic degradation of bisphenol A as an endocrine disruptor in aqueous suspension using Ag-TiO2 catalysts. J Environ Pollut. 2006; 27 (1/2/3): 20–37
13. Xu AW, Gao Y, Liu HQ, The preparation, characterization, and their photocatalytic activities of rare-earth-doped TiO2 nano-particles. J Catal. 2002 207:151–157.
14. Ranjit KT, Willner I, Bossmann SH, Braun AM, Lanthanide oxide doped titanium dioxide photocatalysts: effective photocatalysts for the enhanced degradation of salicylic acid and t-Cinnamic acid. J Catal. 2001;204: 305-313.
15. Ranjit KT, Willner I, Bossmann SH,. Braun AM, Lanthanide oxide doped titanium dioxide photocatalysts: novel photocatalysts for the enhanced degradation of p-Chlorophenoxyacetic acid. Environmental Science& Technology.2001;35: 1544-1549
16. Ding Z, Lu GQ, Greenfield PF, A Kinetic Study on Photocatalytic Oxidation of Phenol in Water by Silica-Dispersed Titania Nanoparticles J Colloid Interf Sci, 2000;232, 1-9.
17. Meltem A, Funda S, Ertugrul A, Effect of Fe3+ ion doping to TiO2 on the photocatalytic degradation of Malachite Green dye under UV and vis-irradiation, J Photochem Photobiol A. 2009; 203: 64–71
18. Aberoomand AP, Moradi DSH, Samadi S, Tehrani MS, Kamyar S, Givianrad MH, Effect comparision of Nd3+, pectin and poly(ethylene glycol) on the photocatalytic activity of TiO2/SiO2 film. Asian J Chem. 2010;22(10):1619-1627.