1. Chavan P G, Kashid R V, Badhade S S, Mulla I S, More M A and Joag D S. CdS nanowires: Ultra-long growth and enhanced field emission properties. Vacuum, 2014; 101: 38-45.
2. Nikam P R., Baviskar P K, Sali J V, Gurav K V, Kim J H, Sankapal B R. SILAR coated Bi2S3 nanoparticles on vertically aligned ZnO nanorods: Synthesis and characterizations. Ceram Int 2015; 41:10394.
3. Patil G P, Bagal V S, Suryawanshi S R, Late D J, More M A, Chavan P G. Observation of enhanced field emission properties of Au/TiO2 nanocomposite Appl. Phys. A. 2016; 122:560.
4. Sankapal B, Tripude A, Majumder S, Baviskar P. 1-D electron path of 3-D architecture consisting of dye loaded CdS nanowires: Dye sensitized solar cell J. Alloy Comp. 2015; 651:399.
5. Panda S K, Datta A, Sinha G, Chaudhuri S, Chavan P G, Patil S S, More M A, Joag D S. Synthesis of well-crystalline GaS nanobelts and their unique field emission behaviour. J. Phys. Chem. C 2008; 112:6240.
6. Sonawane N B, Baviskar P K, Ahire R R, Ojha V H, Sankapal B R. Nanonecklace of CdO through simple solution chemistry Mater. Sci. Semicond. Process 2016; 49:81.
7. Bagal V S, Patil G P, Deore A B, Suryawanshi S R, Late D J, More M A, Chavan P G. Surface modification of aligned CdO nanosheets and their enhanced field emission properties. RSC Adv. 2016; 6:41261.
8. Al-Hazmi F, Abdel Aal N, Al-Ghamdi A, Alnowaiser F, Gafer Z H, Al-Sehemi A G, El- Tantawy F, Yakuphanog F J. Facile green synthesis, optical and photocatalytic properties of zinc oxide nanosheets via microwave assisted hydrothermal technique. Electroceram. 2013; 31:324.
9. Dong J Y, Lin C H, Hsu Y J, Lu S Y, Wong D S H. Single-crystalline mesoporous ZnO nanosheets prepared with a green antisolvent method exhibiting excellent photocatalytic efficiencies. Cryst. Eng. Comm. 2012; 14:4732.
10. Lian C L, Wei G L, Yu L, Lin L Z, Jiao H, Wei L. comparison of the field emission characteristics of vertically aligned graphene sheets grown on different SiC substrates. Chin, Phys. B. 2013; 22:107901.
11. Patil G P, Baviskar P K, Bagal V S, Ladhe R D, Deore A B, More M A, Sankapal B R, Chavan P G. Aligned 2D CuSCN nanosheets: a high performance field emitter. RSC Adv. 2016; 6:71958.
12. Zhu M Y, Outlaw R A, Hansen M B, Chen H J. Manosa D M. Enhanced field emission of vertically oriented carbon nanosheets synthesized by C2H2/H2 plasma enhanced CVD. Carbon. 2011; 49:2526.
13. Suryawanshi S R, Kolhe P S, Rout C S, Late D J, More M A. Spectral analysis of the emission current noise exhibited by few layer WS2 nanosheets emitter. Ultramicroscopy. 2015; 149:5 1.
14. Bagal V S, Patil G P, Deore A B, Baviskar P K, Suryawanshi S R, More M A, Chavan P G. High current density and low turn-on field from aligned Cd(OH)2 nanosheets. Chem. Phy. Lett. 2016; 650:7.
15. Kashid R V, Joag D S, Thripuranthaka M, Rout C S, Late D J, More M A. Stable field emission from layered MoS2 nanosheets in high vacuum and observation of 1/f noise. Nanomater. Nanotechnol. 2015; 5:1.
16. Suryawanshi S R, Warule S S, Chaudhari N S, Ogale S B, More M A. Photo-enhanced field emission characteristics of SnS2 nanosheets. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2014; 1591: 342.
17. Naik K K, Khare R, Chakravarty D, More M A, Thapa R, Late D J, Rout C S. Field emission properties of ZnO nanosheet arrays. Appl. Phys. Lett. 2014; 105: 233101.
18. Mittal G, Lahiri I. Recent progress in nanostructured next-generation field emission Devices. J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 2014; 47: 323001.
19. Fang X, Bando Y, Gautam U K, Ye C, Golberg D. Inorganic semiconductor nanostructures and their field-emission applications. J. Mater. Chem. 2008; 18:509.
20. Zhai T, Li L, Ma Y, Liao M, Wang X, Fang X, Yao J, Bando Y, Golberg D. One-dimensional inorganic nanostructures: synthesis, field-emission and photodetection. Chem.Soc. Rev. 2011; 40: 2986.
21. Umar A, Akhtar M S, Al-Assiri M S, Al-Hajry A, Algarni H, Romito de Mendonça V, Masuda Y, Kima S H and Rahmanh Q I. Highly porous ZnO nanosheets self-assembled in rosette-like morphologies for dye-sensitized solar cell application. New J. Chem. 2015; 39: 7961.
22. Hynek J, Kalousek V, Zouzelka R, Bezdicka P, Dzik P, Rathousky J, Demel J, Lang K. High photocatalytic activity of transparent films composed of ZnO nanosheets. Langmuir. 2014; 30: 380.
23. Manzari Tavakoli M. H, Ahmadi M, Sabet M. Preparation and Characterization of ZnO Thin Layers with Various Percentages of Gallium Impurities. J Nanostruct. 2017: 7(3): 194.
24. Alaghemand A, Khaghani S, Bihamta M R, Gomarian M, Ghorbanpour M. Green Synthesis of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Using Nigella Sativa L. Extract: The Effect on the Height and Number of Branches. J Nanostruct. 2018:8(1): 82.
25. Baviskar P K, Dubal D P, Majumder S, Ennaoui A and Sankapal B R. Basic idea, advance approach: Efficiency boost by sensitization of blended dye on chemically deposited ZnO films. J. of Photochem. and Photobio. A: Chem. 2016; 318: 135.
26. Baviskar P, Ennaoui A and Sankapal B. Influence of processing parameters on chemically grown ZnO films with low cost Eosin-Y dye towards efficient dye sensitized solar cell Sol. Energy. 2014;105:445-454.
27. Baviskar P K, Nikam P R, Gargote S S, Ennaoui A, Sankapal B R. Controlled synthesis of ZnO nanostructures with assorted morphologies via simple solution chemistry. J. Alloys Compd. 2013;551:233.
28. Patil G P, Bagal V S, Mahajan C R, Chaudhari V R, Suryawanshi S R, More M A and Chavan P G. Observation of low turn-on field emission from nanocomposites of GO/TiO2 and RGO/TiO2. Vacuum. 2016; 123: 167.
29. Zhu Y, Apostoluk A, Gautier P, Valette A, Omar L, Cornier T, Bluet J M, Masenelli-Varlot K, Daniele S, Masenelli B. Intense visible emission from ZnO/PAAX (X = H or Na) nanocomposite synthesized via a simple and scalable sol-gel method. Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 23557.
30. Babu K S, Reddy A R, Sujatha C, Reddy K V, Mallika A N Synthesis and optical characterization of porous ZnO. J Adv Ceram 2013;2:260.
31. Wang M, Zhou Y, Zhang Y, Hahn S H, Kim E J. From Zn(OH)2 to ZnO: a study on the mechanism of phase transformation. Cryst. Eng. Comm. 2011; 13: 6024.
32. Song J, Kulinich S A, Yan J, Li Z, He J, Kan C, Zeng H. Epitaxial ZnO nanowire on nanoplate structures as efficient and transferable field emitters. Adv. Mater. 2013; 25: 5750.
33. Zhao C. X, Li Y. F, Zhou J, Li L. Y, Deng S. Z, Xu N. S, Chen J. Large-scale synthesis of bicrystalline ZnO nanowire arrays by thermal oxidation of zinc film: growth mechanism and high-performance field emission. Cryst. Growth Des. 2013; 13: 2897.
34. Young S J, Liu Y H. Enhanced field emission properties of two-dimensional ZnO nanosheets under UV illumination. IEEE J. Select. Topic in Quant. Eelect. 2015; 21.
35. Lai L T, Young S J, Hsing Y, Lin L Z D, Chang S J. UV enhanced field emission properties of ZnO nanosheets with different NaOH concentration. IEEE Trans. on Nanotech. 2015; 14(4).
36. Wei A, Sun X W, Xu C X, Dong Z L, Yu M B, Huang W. Stable field emission from hydrothermally grown ZnO nanotubes. Appl. Phys. Lett. 2006; 88: 213102.
37. Zhu Y W, Zhang H Z, Sun X C, Feng S Q, Xu J, Zhao Q, Xiang B, Wang R M, Yua D P. Efficient field emission from ZnO nanoneedle arrays. Appl. Phys. Lett. 2003; 83: 144.
38. Dewangan K, Patil G P, Kashid R V, Bagal V S, More M A, Joag D S, Gajbhiye N S, Chavan P G, V2O5 precursor-templated synthesis of textured nanoparticles based VN nanofibers and their exploration as efficient field emitter. Vacuum. 2014; 109: 223.
39. Patil G P, Deore A B, Bagal V S, Late D J, More M A, Chavan P G. Low turn-on field and high field emission current density from Ag/TiO2 nanocomposite. Chem. Phy. Lett. 2016;657:167.