1. Phuruangrat A, Kuntalue B, Thongtem S. Thongtem T. Effect of PEG on phase, morphology and photocatalytic activity of CeVO4 nanostructures. Mate. Lett. 2016; 174: 138–141.
2. Aher YB, Jain GH, Patil GE, Savale AR, Ghotekar SK, Pore DM, Pansambal SS, Deshmukh KK. Biosynthesis of copper oxide nanoparticles using leaves extract of Leucaena leucocephala L. and their promising upshot against the selected human pathogen. Int. Jou. Mol. Clin. Micro. 2017; 7: 776-786.
3. Pande SN, Bharati KT, Wakchure SK, Ghotekar SK, Gujrathi DB, Phatangare ND. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles by caralluma fimbriata L. and its characterization. Ind. Jou. App. Res. 2015; 5: 749-750.
4. Nguyen T, Dinh C, Do T. Monodisperse samarium and cerium orthovanadate nanocrystals and metal oxidation states on the nanocrystal surface. Langmuir. 2009; 25: 11142–11148.
5. Bangale SV, Bamane SR. Preparation and electrical properties of nanostructured spinel ZnCr2O4 by combustion route. J Mater. Sci: Mater. Elect. 2013; 24: 277-281.
6. Wang H, Meng Y, Yan H. Rapid synthesis of nanocrystalline CeVO4 by microwave irradiation. Inorg. Chem. Comm. 2004; 7: 553–555.
7. Bangale SV, Patil DR, Bamane SR. Nanostructured spinel ZnFe2O4 for the detection of chlorine gas. Sensors & Transducers. 2011; 134: 107-119.
8. Bangale SV, Dhapte VV, Patil DR, Bamane SR. A novel combustion route for the preparation of nanocrystalline LaAlO3 oxide based electronic nose sensitive to NH3 at room temperature. Sensors & Transducers. 2015; 146: 145-155.
9. Chen L. Hydrothermal synthesis and ethanol sensing properties of CeVO4 and CeVO4-CeO2 powders. Mater. Lett. 2006; 60: 1859–1862.
10. Fan C, Liu Q, Ma T, Shen J, Yang Y, Tang H, Wang Y, Yang J. Fabrication of 3D CeVO4/grapheme aerogels with efficient visible-light photocatalytic activity. Ceram. Inter. 2016; 42: 10487-10492.
11. Fengzhen L, Xin S, Yibin Y, Limin Z, Zhuwei S, Xuehua L, Xianhua M. Shape controlled synthesis and tribological properties of CeVO4 nanoparticles as lubricating additive. J Rare Ear. 2011; 29: 688-691.
12. Zhu L, Li Q, Li J, Liu X, Meng J, Cao X. Selective synthesis of mesoporous and nanorod CeVO4 without template. J Nano. Res. 2007; 9: 261–268.
13. Picardia G, Varsanoa F, Deckera F, Opara-Krasovecb U, Surcab A, Orel B. Electrochemical characterization of optically passive CeVO4 counter electrodes. Elect. Acta. 1999; 44: 3157–3164.
14. Opara-Krasovecb U, Orel B, Surca A, Bukovec N, Reisfeld R. Structural and spectro electrochemical investigations of tetragonal CeVO4 and Ce/V-oxide sol-gel derived ion-storage films. Solid State Ionics. 1999; 118: 195–214.
15. Zheng Y, Qian Y, Jiqi J, Piesong T. Synthesis and characterization of nanoparticulate CeVO4 by ultrasound method and its photocatalytic activity. Asia-Paci. Ene. Equip. Eng. Res. Conf. 2015: 229-232.
16. Guang L, Xuejun Z, Fei W, Hui W, Wei L. Facile fabrication of CeVO4 microspheres with efficient visible-light photocatalytic activity. Mater. Lett. 2017; 195: 168–171.
17. Akiteru W. Highly conductive oxides, CeVO4, Ce1−xMxVO4−0.5x(M=Ca, Sr, Pb) and Ce1−yBiyVO4, with zircon- type structure prepared by solid-state seaction in air. J Sol. Sta. Chem. 2000; 153: 174-179.
18. Mosleh M, Mahinpour A. Sonochemical synthesis and characterization of cerium vanadate nanoparticles and investigation of its photocatalyst activity. J Mate Sci: Mater in Elec. 2016; 27: 8930-8934.
19. Borkow G, Zatcoff RC, Gabbay J. Reducing the risk of skin pathologies in diabetics by using copper impregnated socks. Med. Hypotheses. 2009: 1–4.
20. Savale A, Ghotekar S, Pansambal S, Pardeshi O. Green synthesis of fluorescent CdO nanoparticles using Leucaena leucocephala L. extract and their biological activities. J Bacteriol Mycol open acess. 2017; 5: 00148.
21. Ghotekar SK, Vaidya PS, Pande SN, Pawar SP. Synthesis of silver nanoparticles by using 3-methyl pyrazol 5-one (chemical reduction method) and its characterizations. Int. J. Multidis. Res and Deve. 2015; 2(5): 419-422.
22. Pansambal S, Deshmukh K, Savale A, Ghotekar S, Pardeshi O, Jain G, Aher Y, Pore D. Phytosynthesis and biological activities of fluorescent CuO nanoparticles using Acanthospermum hispidum L. extract. J Nanostruct. 2017; 7: 165-174.
23. Rattan A. Antimicrobials in laboratory medicine. Churchill B I, Livingstone, New Delhi. 2000: 85–108.