1. Raut RW, Mendhulkar VD, Kashid SB. Photosensitized synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Withania somnifera leaf powder and silver nitrate. J Photochem Photobiol B Biol. 2014;132(February 2016):45–55.
2. Nadagouda MN, Varma RS. Green synthesis of silver and palladium nanoparticles at room temperature using coffee and tea extract. Green Chem. 2008;10(8):859.
3. Jagtap UB, Bapat VA. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam. seed extract and its antibacterial activity. Ind Crops Prod. 2013;46:132–137.
4. Francis S, Joseph S, Koshy EP, Mathew B. Synthesis and characterization of multifunctional gold and silver nanoparticles using leaf extract of: Naregamia alata and their applications in the catalysis and control of mastitis. New J Chem. 2017;41(23).
5. Joseph S, Mathew B. Microwave Assisted Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using the Rhizome Extract of Alpinia galanga and Evaluation of Their Catalytic and Antimicrobial Activities. J Nanoparticles. 2014;2014:9.
6. Francis S, Joseph S, Koshy EP, Mathew B. Green synthesis and characterization of gold and silver nanoparticles using Mussaenda glabrata leaf extract and their environmental applications to dye degradation. Environ Sci Pollut Res. 2017;24(21):17347–17357.
7. Francis S, Joseph S, Koshy EP, Mathew B. Microwave assisted green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using leaf extract of elephantopus scaber and its environmental and biological applications. Artif Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnol. 2017;(0):1–10.
8. Kumar A, Sharma S. An evaluation of multipurpose oil seed crop for industrial uses (Jatropha curcas L.): A review. Ind Crops Prod. 2008;28(1):1–10.
9. Bar H, Bhui DK, Sahoo GP, Sarkar P, Pyne S, Misra A. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using seed extract of Jatropha curcas. Colloids Surfaces A Physicochem Eng Asp. 2009;348(1–3):212–216.
10. Bar H, Bhui DK, Sahoo GP, Sarkar P, De SP, Misra A. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using latex of Jatropha curcas. Colloids Surfaces A Physicochem Eng Asp. 2009;339(1–3):134–139.
11. Sheikh Mohamed M, Baliyan A, Veeranarayanan S, Cheruvathoor Poulose A, Nagaoka Y, Minegishi H, et al. Non-Destructive Harvesting of Biogenic Gold Nanoparticles from Jatropha curcas Seed Meal and Shell Extracts and their Application as Bio-Diagnostic Photothermal Ablaters-Lending Shine to the Biodiesel Byproducts. Nanomater Environ. 2013;1(August):3–17.
12. Chauhan N, Tyagi AK, Kumar P, Malik A. Antibacterial potential of Jatropha curcas synthesized silver nanoparticles against food borne pathogens. Front Microbiol. 2016;7(NOV):1–13.
13. Joseph S, Mathew B. Microwave-assisted facile synthesis of silver nanoparticles in aqueous medium and investigation of their catalytic and antibacterial activities. J Mol Liq. 2014;197:346–352.
14. Choi CW, Kim SC, Hwang SS, Choi BK, Ahn HJ, Lee MY, et al. Antioxidant activity and free radical scavenging capacity between Korean medicinal plants and flavonoids by assay-guided comparison. Plant Sci. 2002;163(6):1161–1168.
15. Chavada VD, Bhatt NM, Sanyal M, Shrivastav PS. Surface plasmon resonance based selective and sensitive colorimetric determination of azithromycin using unmodified silver nanoparticles in pharmaceuticals and human plasma. Spectrochim Acta - Part A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2017;170:97–103.
16. Philip D, Unni C. Extracellular biosynthesis of gold and silver nanoparticles using Krishna tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) leaf. Phys E Low-Dimensional Syst Nanostructures. 2011;43(7):1318–1322.
17. Sathishkumar G, Jha PK, Vignesh V, Rajkuberan C, Jeyaraj M, Selvakumar M, et al. Cannonball fruit (Couroupita guianensis, Aubl.) extract mediated synthesis of gold nanoparticles and evaluation of its antioxidant activity. J Mol Liq. 2016;215:229–236.
18. Sujitha M V., Kannan S. Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles using Citrus fruits (Citrus limon, Citrus reticulata and Citrus sinensis) aqueous extract and its characterization. Spectrochim Acta - Part A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013;102:15–23.
19. Velusamy P, Das J, Pachaiappan R, Vaseeharan B, Pandian K. Greener approach for synthesis of antibacterial silver nanoparticles using aqueous solution of neem gum (Azadirachta indica L.). Ind Crops Prod. 2015;66(1):103–109.
20. Kotakadi VS, Gaddam SA, Subba Rao Y, Prasad TNVK V, Varada Reddy A, Sai Gopal DVR. Biofabrication of silver nanoparticles using Andrographis paniculata. Eur J Med Chem. 2014;73:135–140.
21. Christensen L, Vivekanandhan S, Misra M, Mohanty AK. Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Murraya koenigii (curry leaf): An investigation on the effect of broth concentration in reduction mechanism and particle size. Adv Mater Lett. 2011;2(6):429–434.
22. Vilas V, Philip D, Mathew J. Essential oil mediated synthesis of silver nanocrystals for environmental, anti-microbial and antioxidant applications. Mater Sci Eng C. 2016;61:429–436.
23. Prasad DMR, Izam A, Khan MR. Jatropha curcas: Plant of medical benefits. J Med Plants Res. 2012;6(14):2691–2699.
24. Uche F, Aprioku J. The Phytochemical Constituents, Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory effects of methanol extract of Jatropha curcas leaves in Mice and Wister albino rats. J Appl Sci Environ Manag. 2010;12(4).
25. Huang Q, Guo Y, Fu R, Peng T, Zhang Y, Chen F. Antioxidant activity of flavonoids from leaves of Jatropha curcas. ScienceAsia. 2014;40(3):193–197.
26. Kalantari K, Afifi ABM, Bayat S, Shameli K, Yousefi S, Mokhtar N, et al. Heterogeneous catalysis in 4-nitrophenol degradation and antioxidant activities of silver nanoparticles embedded in Tapioca starch. Arab J Chem. 2017.
27. Oskoueian E, Abdullah N, Ahmad S, Saad WZ, Omar AR, Ho YW. Bioactive compounds and biological activities of Jatropha curcas L. kernel meal extract. Int J Mol Sci. 2011;12(9):5955–5970.
28. Sulaiman GM, Mohammed WH, Marzoog TR, Al-Amiery AAA, Kadhum AAH, Mohamad AB. Green synthesis, antimicrobial and cytotoxic effects of silver nanoparticles using Eucalyptus chapmaniana leaves extract. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(1):58–63.
29. Perugu S, Nagati V, Bhanoori M. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using leaf extract of medicinally potent plant Saraca indica : a novel study. Appl Nanosci. 2015;6:747–753.
30. Mariselvam R, Ranjitsingh AJA, Usha Raja Nanthini A, Kalirajan K, Padmalatha C, Mosae Selvakumar P. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles from the extract of the inflorescence of Cocos nucifera (Family: Arecaceae) for enhanced antibacterial activity. Spectrochim Acta - Part A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014;129:537–541.
31. Dash SS, Bag BG, Hota P. Lantana camara Linn leaf extract mediated green synthesis of gold nanoparticles and study of its catalytic activity. Appl Nanosci. 2014;3:343–350.
32. Gangula A, Podila R, M R, Karanam L, Janardhana C, Rao AM. Catalytic reduction of 4-nitrophenol using Biogenic Gold and Silver Nanoparticles Derived from Breynia rhamnoides. Langmuir. 2011;27(24):15268–15274.
33. Edison TJI, Sethuraman MG. Instant green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Terminalia chebula fruit extract and evaluation of their catalytic activity on reduction of methylene blue. Process Biochem. 2012;47(9):1351–1357.
34. Ajitha B, Reddy YAK, Reddy PS, Suneetha Y, Jeon H-J, Ahn CW. Instant biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Lawsonia inermis leaf extract: Innate catalytic, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities. J Mol Liq. 2016;219:474–481.