1. O’regan B, Grätzel M. A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films. nature. 1991; 353(6346):737.
2. Grätzel M. Photoelectrochemical cells. nature. 2001; 414(6861):338.
3. Grätzel M. Conversion of sunlight to electric power by nanocrystalline dye-sensitized solar cells. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry. 2004; 164(1-3):3-14.
4. Amiri O, Salavati-Niasari M, Bagheri S, Yousefi AT. Enhanced DSSCs efficiency via Cooperate co-absorbance (CdS QDs) and plasmonic core-shell nanoparticle (Ag@ PVP). Scientific reports. 2016; 6:25227.
5. Rengifo-Herrera JA, Pulgarin C. Photocatalytic activity of N, S co-doped and N-doped commercial anatase TiO2 powders towards phenol oxidation and E. coli inactivation under simulated solar light irradiation. Solar Energy. 2010; 84(1):37-43.
6. Wei NN, Han T, Deng GZ, Li JL, Du JY. Synthesis and characterizations of three-dimensional ordered gold-nanoparticle-doped titanium dioxide photonic crystals. Thin Solid Films. 2011; 519(8):2409-14.
7. Sabet M, Salavati-Niasari M, Amiri O. Using different chemical methods for deposition of CdS on TiO2 surface and investigation of their influences on the dye-sensitized solar cell performance. Electrochimica Acta. 2014; 117:504-20.
8. Amiri O, Salavati-Niasari M, Rafiei A, Farangi M. 147% improved efficiency of dye synthesized solar cells by using CdS QDs, Au nanorods and Au nanoparticles. RSC Advances. 2014; 4(107):62356-61.
9. Amiri O, Salavati-Niasari M, Farangi M. Enhancement of Dye-Sensitized solar cells performance by core shell Ag@ organic (organic= 2-nitroaniline, PVA, 4-choloroaniline and PVP): Effects of shell type on photocurrent. Electrochimica Acta. 2015; 153:90-6.
10. De Jongh PE, Vanmaekelbergh D. Trap-Limited Electronic Transport in Assemblies of Nanometer-Size TiO2 Particles. Physical review letters. 1996; 77(16):3427.
11. Schlichthörl G, Huang SY, Sprague J, Frank AJ. Band edge movement and recombination kinetics in dye-sensitized nanocrystalline TiO2 solar cells: a study by intensity modulated photovoltage spectroscopy. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 1997; 101(41):8141-55.
12. Amiri O, Salavati-Niasari M, Farangi M, Mazaheri M, Bagheri S. Stable plasmonic-improved dye sensitized solar cells by silver nanoparticles between titanium dioxide layers. Electrochimica Acta. 2015; 152:101-7.
13. Bomben PG, Robson KC, Sedach PA, Berlinguette CP. On the viability of cyclometalated Ru (II) complexes for light-harvesting applications. Inorganic chemistry. 2009; 48(20):9631-43.
14. Amiri O, Salavati-Niasari M. High efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells (9.3%) by using a new compact layer: Decrease series resistance and increase shunt resistance. Materials Letters. 2015; 160:24-7.
15. Amiri O, Hosseinpour-Mashkani SM, Rad MM, Abdvali F. Sonochemical synthesis and characterization of CdS/ZnS core–shell nanoparticles and application in removal of heavy metals from aqueous solution. Superlattices and Microstructures. 2014; 66:67-75.
16.. Sabet M, Salavati-Niasari M, Ghanbari D, Amiri O, Mir N, Dadkhah M. Synthesis and characterization of CuInSe2 nanocrystals via facile microwave approach and study of their behavior in solar cell. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing. 2014; 25:98-105.
17. Bisquert J. Theory of the impedance of electron diffusion and recombination in a thin layer. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 2002; 106(2):325-33.